Feb 26, 2010

Tonnarelli al nero di seppia


Attended the cooking pasta class. We made "Tonnarelli" from scratch. It's first time for me to
use squid ink into the pasta.Tomato and cram sauce is awesome indeed!!

Today, I met an unusual tool for cutting pasta called "chitarra".
It is shaped like a harp! Very cute.
If I have enough space in my kitchen, I would get it right away though!
Next time, I will try and make it and cut them with a knife.






Taro's rate: no mark

He has been grouchy since this morning and in the evening he got a fever around 39℃.
This is the first time experience for us so that I am looking after him hastily.Should I have him get warmer or cooler? Not sure. I just had him take medicine the doctor gave him one hour ago.
It might have been a miracle that he had never got a fever before! Don't you think so?

Hope he will get better soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment