Feb 25, 2010

Madam Masako's Dinner



My dearest friend, Masako invited us to the dinner. Actually we quite often gather and have dinner together. Yes quite often!! several times a week!
We are coming and going one another places.
Her son Kai-kai is same age as Taro. They're good friends. :)

Look at the beautiful salad! I named it Spring has come salad. Various Japanese herb and the glittering fish, Sayori. Slightly flavoured with curry. It goes with a special white wine.( actually she is an professional sommelier!)
Beautiful Cauliflower Potage.
The main dish is lemon chicken. Very delicious indeed.

These dishes are for us not kids. Taro enjoyed playing with other mates.


Today, I got the notification that Taro cannot enter the public day care centre due to too many applicants there. I never expected we were not able to get in the school!
Probably he will go to another private day care centre where is located to near my company. I am really worried about the compatibility of my work with child care.
Can he stand the rush-hour and crowded train every morning? We are not ready yet. :(
Jun and I have to think over about each responsibilities at home.
Cannot imagine how much changing we will be in April.

The rest of my child care leave is 34 days only.
Only I can do is that to enjoy my rest of full-time mom and post lots of meals on this blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment