Feb 28, 2010

Self Medication ~for coughing~

Have been coughing for more than one month. Although I went to see a doctor twice and got antibiotics medicine, they all didn't work well. :(
However, gradually my coughing is getting better. Probably my immune system is getting over the virus.

The other day, one of my followers of my blog introduced me Polish self medication!
According to that, to have a cup of linden tea with fresh raspberry juice twice a day is effective against cough.

As soon as I got the information, went to the aroma therapy shop and got linden tea.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the raspberry juice but got cranberry juice instead.

Before go to bed, I had it. It seems to be fine. I am pleased with the colour of it. Not sure whether it works or not, but I felt relaxed and had good sleep last night. :)

Later on, I am going to have my son taste it.

Thanks, ef.!



No comments:

Post a Comment