Feb 11, 2010

Strawberry Tower


Since my nephew passed the entrance exam of junior high school which he was eagar to get in, I baked sponge cake again and dressed it up shaped like a tower. Referred to cook pad.

The candles shows "CONGRATULATIONS", but it's too long spelling to decorate well. I should have decorate "CONGRATS" in short......
The tower cake appears to be a little bit leaning as the tower of Pisa. This is the fourth time to make sponge, but so far so good. I am proud of myself. :-P

Taking the top out, you can see how I made a tower. I cut the sponge to five strips and make 3 parts(2 and half, one and half, one strip) to roll them.
This is not so difficult to make it as you expect, isn't it!?
It takes a long time to make a tower, but we finished eating in a matter of seconds.



Taro's rate:★★
His booming of strawberry seems to be over....

No comments:

Post a Comment