Feb 18, 2010

Chanti Festival


Attended Italian cooking class. Today, we used lots of Chanti Wine in the pasta, sauce and meat dish.

This pasta called "Maltagliati". 50cc Chanti wine are in it. It's first time to make wine pasta from scratch. When I was kneading the dough, the smell pervaded the air! What a romantic pasta!
Served with Chanti wine and "salsiccia"which is Italian fresh sausage sauce.
It's first time for me to have fresh Italian sausage. very yumm. Must get it ASAP!


For main dish, my teacher demonstrated making the"Filetto di maiale col cavolo nero" which means pork and Chinese cabbage. Use 100cc Chanti wine! This menu enable us to consume 1/4 chinese cabbage at one time!
This is a good news for guys who are concerning about a big Chinese cabbage in the fridge.

The both meal are very beautiful. But it costs too much if I want to make genuine yummy meals.
I will make them again when the special occasion happens.
When? Hope my friend who loves wine very much will bring special chanti to me some time. :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment