Feb 14, 2010

Sweet Potato Browny

In Japan, somehow women give chocolates to men for Valentine's day. That is Japanese custom.
I guess it's the chocolate makers tricks!
I am sure that many Japanese women are eager for getting some fresh flowers from men!
This is my complaint against Valentine's day. Thank you.

Despite I hate Valentine's day, I cannot stop baking something today.

I love chocolates very much, especially thick and rich browny!
However, I don't want Taro to have chocolates a lot.

Thus, I baked Sweet potato cake tastes like browny.

I used 20g cocoa only. But the taste seems to be a browny. Very moist and soft.

Taro's rate:★★★
He likes it but it seems a little bit bitter for him.

~Method~
Preheat oven to 170℃ & spread butter to cake pan.
Mush 300g steamed sweet potatoes. Add Butter and sugar as you like. Add 2 eggs and mix together. Add 20g cocoa and 20g all purposed flour, and cinnamon and mix until incorporated.
Pour out the batter into the prepared pan. Place in the middle lack to 170℃ and bake 30-45 minutes. Test with a long tooth pick to make sure the centre of the cake are done.


No comments:

Post a Comment