Jan 17, 2010

Stir-Fried Noodles


When I make stir-fried noodles, I usually use "Maru-chan Yaki-soba" that you can see at any supermarkets. I add nothing to season except the attached one. This should be junk food. No need to decorate them, nor pursuing the executive taste.
However, as a mother, I need to feed my son more vegetables. See the photos below! You may confuse it with stir-fried vegetables! Loads of various vegetables help the chemical taste more mild and soft. The noodles are totally different from the one you are familiar with at a summer festival.
This is my style. :-)










Taro's rate:★★★★
He likes it but ate a little since he had some cookies before lunch.

p.s.
Of course, I would make it with my original seasoning for a change. :-) Maybe next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment