Jan 29, 2010

Sauerkraut & Sausages

Butter+White Wine+Champagne Vinegar+Caraway seed= Miracle Sauerkraut!


An acquaintance, who is my friend's sister, gave us various sausages which are made by her friend whose shop are located in Hachiouji, Tokyo.

Made "Sauerkraut" .
Just braised shled a whole cabbage, add salted pork, and simmer with white wine for 1 hour. The before 10 minutes I serve, add sausages, salt&pepper, and champagne vinegar.

The sausages they made are free from any artificial additives as much as possible so that I don't have any worries when I feed them to my son. But today he didn't eat anything except a bread.
:-(

By the way, figured out why my son got grouchy recently. That's because his middle-ear got inflammation! Poor Taro-chan. I had him take antibiotics medicine. Hope it would help him and get better soon.....





No comments:

Post a Comment