Jan 16, 2010

Egg White Cookies




While my son was taking a nap, baked egg white cookies. Egg whites always cause me some trouble. Whenever I make pasta and mousse, they always got left. Egg White Pasta is one of the answer to consume them but the process is quite annoying me.
Whereas this cookie is quite easy to make if only you have a hand mixer.

~Egg White Cookies~

Ingredients
100g butter
100g sugar
2 Egg Whites
100g all-purposes flour
vanilla essence if you like
Method
Preheat the oven to 170℃.
Beating butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add egg one bye one until incorporated
Add flour and mix until smoothed.
Drop in dollops onto baking sheet.
bake for 13~15 minutes.



2 comments:

  1. Do you have any idea where I can purchase egg whites or egg beaters in Tokyo. I am tired of throwing away the yolks. My husband has to watch his cholesterol.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous-san!I need to use egg yolks a lot when I make fresh pasta from scratch. If you could live near my place, we would be able to exchange yolks and whites though!
    In regard to egg beaters, I use this one.
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/monomo/10002077/
    You can find it on the internet. Rakuten or Amazon:)

    ReplyDelete