Apr 1, 2010

Tonkatsu (deep fried pork) @Maisen


Though we hardly go out for diners, when it comes to "Tonkatsu", we always go to Maisen where is located to near my place. Recently this restaurant is getting popular among tourists especially people in China and Hong Kong .
We like this restaurant because there has a tatami-room so that Taro can be relaxed to eat.

I have no idea how I can make this such a beautiful Tonkatsu. The coating is very crispy but the pork is very tender. I really want to learn how to make it!

For Taro, we ordered a "kids plate". He was impressed the plate and said "Wowwow~~~!!!" . First impression was fine, but He had spaghetti, deep-fried stuff and dessert only. We should have shared our meals with him.
Next time, I will not order this sort of childish meal for him. Then we don't feel embarrassed that he doesn't finish the meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment