Apr 28, 2010

Oats and Maple Cookies

I am crazy about baking. Today was my off. I dedicated myself to bake for whole day.
This is macrobiotic recipe. No eggs, daily product and sugar. Use olive oil and maple syrup instead.
I don't think macrobiotic is healthy. This is super high calories indeed! Thus it's yummy though.

Oats and Maple cookies

Ingredients
- 60g oatmeal
- 60g wholewheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
-20g dried raisons ( actually I didn't measure.)
- a pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon olive oil

Method
1 Preheat the oven to 170℃
2 Mix all ingredients.
3 Drop spoonfuls of the cookie, about 2cm sized balls, onto prepared oven sheets on the pan.
4 Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Cool 1 minutes on cookie sheets. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Make about 15 cookies.

Referred to cookpad recipe.
It takes only 30 minutes to bake cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment