Apr 20, 2010

Hamburg Steak

-Hamburg Steak with mushrooms sauce.
-Caramelize carrots
-Corn and Mush potatoes
- White Rice

As for the mush potatoes, I added sour cream instead of mayonnaise.
I didn't have any intention to caramelize carrots. Just forgot leaving them and burnt a little bit by chance. However, this is very beautiful. I prefer caramelized carrots rather than glaces.

So far, I am managing to deal with both working and making meals for my family.
It is true that working 8 hours makes me tired seriously. I need to go out for diners. May go to McDonald's to have happy meals for a change since Jun is going to out tomorrow night. Probably if I had it, I would have regret eating it though. :P
What about Taro-san? Will he love junk food? I guess he's going to devour French fries.
Anyway, I will try it tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment