Apr 7, 2010

Bread Pudding

The top of the bread should be crispy. This is my bread pudding :)

Serve with lots of maple syrup.

Taro has been suffering from diarrhea since last Sunday.
He has no appetite at all except breastfeed milk. This morning, I baked bread pudding because these all ingredients- bread, bananas and eggs- are his best favourites! Not sure they are suitable meal when we get cold though. Probably it would be better than French Toast. :P

Recently, when he feels happy/ satisfied/ very yumm/, he expresses his feeling like this with tweeting "Pi". I am not sure where he learnt from and why he says "Pi".
It's like a labour who lives in mainland China especially in the summer time! Don't you think so?

Taro's rate:★★★★★

He is fine except his tummy. Just to make sure, I didn't sent him to school today. Diarrhea is some sort of a bioterrorism. We have to stop the chain of virus!
My cold is gradually getting better but still have running nose. Jun also got a same flu and had a fever last night. All my family catches the flu.....
Hope we all will get over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment