Apr 1, 2010

Stir-fried Rice & Wonton Soup


Since I had only 30 minutes to make dinner, I made stir-fried rice and wonton soup.
Stirred salmon flakes, lettuce, green onion and egg with rice. Add Japanese Niboshi-dashi powder to taste well.
I always keep the wonton I made in the freezer in case I don't have much time to cook. The soup is based on chicken soup and added some vegetables.

Taro's rate:★★★★★
He finished up his wonton soup! He spontaneously ate Shiitake mushroom!
As for the rice, he still reject the rice. He had scrambled egg and salmon only.
Is he getting westernised?

The reason why I didn't have time to cook was that Taro wanted to ride on the "Hachiko Bus" which is a community bus in my town all the time. Everyday we ride on the bus to the terminal and get back home by bus again. Hachi is always on his mind.
I am getting tired of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment