Mar 10, 2010

Simmered Pork Libs with Kumquat Compote


Despite I made Kumquat compote a month ago, Either Jun nor Taro are not willing to eat it. Usually I serve it with yoghurt. Probably that's the problem. They don't want to eat cold stuff in winter!
In order to consume the kumquat compote, made simmered pork libs with them.
Instead of sugar, I added kumquat compote. Besides it, I added sake, soy sauce and mirin.
Before simmering pork libs, I boiled and drained them once to get rid of scum.
I think Shaoxing Wine( Chinese wine) would be more tasteful than Japanese sake, but it's enough tastey. :)
Aside from pork libs, I added potatoes and Konnyaku in it. They are also beautiful.

Taro's rate:no mark
He didn't eat at all. His dinner was breastfeed milk only. I think recently he recognizes the time to say good bye to breastfeeding milk will come soon. Thus he intentionally wants to have it. Yes, it's on purpose to eager for breastfeed milk.
How should I quit breastfeeding? Hummm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment