Mar 11, 2010

Terrible Breakfast Time

Since Taro's eating habit has been quite terrible, made Japanese food for breakfast.
He used to care for this sort of dish, however today he did eat fish only. I blasted him seriously.
Eventually Jun settled my one-way quarrel towards Taro though.
I know I don't have to react his each terrible habit, one and half years old boy just has been awaken to the self at the moment, but sometimes I cannot stand his behaviour. I don't have any broad- minded.
On where should I vent my anger???

Calm down, calm down, calm down......

Taro's rate:★



2 comments:

  1. Kelly, kids go through phases. Sometimes they'll eat it, sometimes they won't. Doctors say you should try to offer certain food at least 20 times (and get 20 rejections) before you consider that he really doesn't like it. Sometimes he just doesn't like it on that day. You wait for a few weeks and try the same food again. Sometimes it helps when they are super hungry like after swimming. Then they would eat anything in sight. The other thing is that sometimes Maggie binges on one food at a time. One day she might eat only peas. Next day only fish. Third day only plain rice. Don't worry. My doctor said as long as it's balanced out of the week, it's fine. Don't worry if the daily menu isn't balanced. Just make it up in the next days.

    Good news is, I'm sure Taro san does not binge on candies, that's good enough! I know kids who eat candies and apple sauce for dinner. Disgusting! Consider you're lucky he eats fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn. Thanks for your comment!It saved me in the hell!! I'll think about the balance of nutrition per a week.
    Unbelievable!Candies for dinner!? He has never had either candies nor chocolates yet. It would be better not to tell him this sort of snacks.:P

    ReplyDelete