Mar 8, 2010

Breakfast time



I like this morning sunlight and steaming dish. Usually we turn off the light and enjoy the sunlight when we have breakfast.
Since Jun has been fed up with bread, I made Japanese food for breakfast.
Roast fish(herring marinated with miso), Braised Hijiki, Japanese pickles and Cabbage miso soup. Except fish and Takuan(yellow colour pickles), all stuff I made.But it takes only 10 minutes. Made miso-soup and roast fish only. Other stuff I just took out in the fridge and place them on the plates.

Taro's rate:★
He ate only fish.

I usually make some dishes which can be stored around 1 week called Jobisai so that I don't need to be in hurry when I make meals. Plus Jobisai should have various ways to make another meal. See the picture below. Sometimes Braised hijiki turned rice ball, sometimes make Unohana(the right hand side and black plate in the latter photo) using the leftover Hijiki. :)
It is quite exciting to think how I am going to use the leftover and create a new dish. That's why I relish cooking.



No comments:

Post a Comment