Mar 18, 2010

Pot‐Au‐Feu & Chick Pea Rice


When I want to reset my stomach, I always make pot-au-feu.
Just simmer some cabbage, carrots, celery, onion, tomato and chicken wing for more than 2 hours.(I just fogot leaving it though. Perhaps simmer for 1 hour is enough.)
When I serve it, Just drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle sea salt and ground freshly black pepper for them. Oil, salt and pepper should be genuine ones. Otherwise, it will never taste good.

This soup goes with brown rice and chick peas. Season olive oil and S&P.

Taro's rate: none
He had fever last night. Today, he seems to be fine, but in the evening, his fever rose again.
Probably he is having a rehearsal in case he gets sick at school. :p

I am so bored that Taro has not had any appetite these days. I want to make something more though.


No comments:

Post a Comment