Mar 15, 2010

Cooked rice with Taro & Mushrooms


Tonight's dish~ The Perfect Japanese Food~
- Cooked rice with Taro and Mushrooms
- Ohitashi~Boiled Komatsuna with Okaka
- Kiriboshi-Daikon~ Braised dried shred radish and deep fried bean curd
- Saba-Soboro~Braised minched mackerel and vegetables

As I have been furious at Taro, I cooked him with rice. Just kidding. :-P
Taro is one sort of potatoes which is a little bit sticky.

In regard to Dashi(Japanese broth), I used to make it from dried small fish, but it was very troublesome. My friend told me that the this tea-bag Dashi is super delicious and helpful.
Both Katuso and Niboshi are very beautiful and to be glad, they don't use any chemical and artificial stuff.
They might be a little bit expensive, but it saves time to cook.


Taro's rate:no mark
He didn't eat them at all. He sticks to breastfeeding milk. :-( 有問題lah~~~~!!



No comments:

Post a Comment