Mar 2, 2010

OINARI-san Plate


NO MATTER HOW GROUCHY TARO HAS BEEN, I must make dinner for my family!
This is my PRIDE.
Made Oinari-san which is some sort of Sushi wrapped braised deep fried bean curd seasoned with sweet soy taste.

As usual, Taro likes Oinari-san very much, but today he was so fussy that he didn't eat anything.
Taro got "exanthema subitum" that would occur quite often among babies and toddlers.
After having fever for 3-4 days, a rash was coming out in his body. Seems not to be itchy but he seriously got grouchy. He has been crying all the time except when I nurse/hold him.
As if he would become a newborn baby! :(

Braised lotus and burdock with loads of ground sesame. I used Dashi(bonito broth) for braised it. Although the colour looks bad and sober, the taste was genuine indeed.
This is also supposed to Taro's favourite though.
No way.... Hope he will be cured of the rash soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment