Dec 27, 2009

Simple and Quick breakfast

Since we ate too much last night, made a simple breakfast. Actually, I didn't make it at all.Just cut some fruits and served.:-P

Today's breakfast:
Kellogg's "Frosties "cornflakes with yoghurt, some slices of pears, kiwi fruit and apple.

Taro loves crispy stuff!

I don't like "Frosties" so much but Jun loves the taste.
Recommend non added sugar cornflakes when you want your toddler to have it.
If he/she need some sweet taste, just add some maple syrup!
Maple syrup has lots of nutritions and very healthy rather than white sugar.
When I take lots of white sugar, I would get something wrong with my body such as migraine.

Try not to use white sugar as much as I can.

Plus
I don't recommend eating pasta too much for dinner!!
Get fat and add a load for your stomach! Careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment