Dec 21, 2009

From my small kitchen


Before starting my blog, I am going to show you my kitchen.
Most of the time, I spent here and focus on cooking everyday.
You may be surprised when you know my all meals are created in the such a shabby and small kitchen. Probably my kitchen space is only 16 square meter or something.
Yes, it's too small and very inconvenient, however, in a sense, this is a very compact kitchen. No need to move a lot:-P
Of course, I wish I could have new and bigger kitchen in the future but so far I am managing to cook in there and loving my kitchen anyway.

This blog is for recording our daily meals and practising my English writing.
When you find some mistakes I made, please feel free to correct them. I will revise them as soon as possible!

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. wow, you are an amazing cook. Don't worry about your kitchen. A cook is not measured by the size of the kitchen but rather how good the food taste. Hope I can catch-up on your cooking. I still have to buy a new small oven since my oven got a short circuit after the helper cleaned it....huhuhuhuhu. Keep the cooking going my friend, and keep the recipe coming too.

    ReplyDelete