Aug 6, 2010

Ring shaped Pasta with vegetables lagu sauce

Ring shaped pasta
Took a pasta leave and learnt this pasta. :P
No meat. Tomato sauce with eggplants and zuccini.
My Punch salad
Why I named it "punch" is that I added Grated garlic, anchovi, digion mustard into the dressing.Thanks to the dressing, even very light and plain taste Tofu and vegetables could become gorgeous.
He had been suffering from summer cold. Since he had two canker sore in his throat, he couldn't eat solid food. Tonight, finally he was cured of it and enjoyed dinner very much. :)

Am very happy that he showed his "yummy sign"- he tapped his cheek by his hand- and said to me "Yummy~! Oishi~".
Taro's rate:★★★★★
He tried to get rid of sauce, but he failed. Thanks to lagu sauce! He was able to eat various vegetables.


This pasta is quite easy to make from scratch. No need to use pasta machine. Next time, I will make it with my son and his friends.

But beforehand, I want this!!


・・・・・・・Must be fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment