Aug 10, 2010

MeuniereSawara fish and tomato

One of my favourite fish is this Sawara fish( spanish Mackerel).
Got them at Natural House where is located to near my place. It often sells some fish as super bargain price! I am 100% sure that their quality is always great. (Of course, proper price is super expensive. I have never bought fish as proper price there.)

Tonight, I cooked Sawara fish as meuniere. After meuniere it, roasted tomato with butter and season S&P, fish sauce and soy sauce.
It tastes like Vietnamese dish. Eat fish and roast tomato together. That's the yummy point.

In a salad, I added coriander, basil leaves and green lettuce. Fresh herbs go with Sawara fish.

Taro's rate:★★★★★
He loves to eat fish.

2 comments:

  1. I like Sawara fish too!
    Though, recently I knew that Sawara fish is "Shusse-Uo".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I didn't know that! So after sawara fish, what will it be??

    ReplyDelete