Jul 24, 2010

Recent dishes Taro likes

Corn+Edamame+ tiny shrimp Kakiage

Corn+Brown rice(season with extra virgin olive oil and salt)


Hamo with prum sauce
Hamo is one kind of eel and very typical dish in summer, especially in Kyoto.

He loves eating corn very much.
I don't know why kids are loving it. Because of the colour? sweetness?
As for me, every time, it gets stuck between my teeth when eat and it irritates me very much. Don't you think so?

This week, Taro has been sick again. He is having coughing, stuffy nose and suffering from diarrhea.
After taking antibiotics, he is getting better now and his appetite is coming back.
I had to take paid leave for 2 days though .... This year, I have 40 days paid leave but I already took for 6 days for 3 months. Sigh......



No comments:

Post a Comment