Feb 27, 2011

Cous Cous Lunch Party!

I had been silent for my blog recetly since Iwas really busy. No. Just needed enough time to sleep. :P
Still I am cooking everyday even I go to work on weekdays and shot photos a lot. Especially, after Japan earthquake happened on March 9, I really realized that the importance of cooking and having meals with my family everyday. Anyway, I just excuse for myself. Let's trace our meals.


On Feb 27, my dear friends family came to our place. They have a toddler and a baby so I had very colourful and something exciting table setting. Plus feel them "Spring has come!"

For Starters
Cheese, Seafood Crostini, Hamon Serano and marinated scallop
Lemon Chicken Tajin
Besides chicken breast, lemon and prune, I braised chicken with lotus roots and red radish.
Serve with Citrus Salad and Couscous with green leaves.
For adults, added "Harissa sauce."

I'm really into "Harissa sauce" lately. Very hot and spicy but once you eat, you want to drizzle anything such as sunny-side up egg,roast pork etc.etc.

Here's the recipe. Very easy if only you could gather these spices.

"Harissa Sauce"
-1 teaspoon Paprica Powder
-1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
-1 teaspoon Corriander Powder
-2 teaspoon Caienne Pepper Powder
-2 cloves garlic grated
-1/4 cup olive oils
-1/2 teaspoon salt

Mix well all ingredients together. Can be stored in the fridge for 1~2 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment