Oct 17, 2010

Oatmeal Roll Buns

It's been AGES since I baked bread last. To warm-up, I baked this oatmeal roll buns.
For Taro, I added a little butter in the dough so that he is able to bite them easily.

Ingredients
-400g Flour for bread
-50g Rye flour powder
-50g Oats
-31/2 teaspoon beet sugar
-2 teaspoon dry yeast
-1 1/2 teaspoon salt
-1 tablespoon unsalted butter
-340cc Water

I skip to tell you the method since those who usually bake bread must know how to make it. This time I added 2 teaspoon dry yeast, but you may reduce the amount of yeast as much as possible and take a enough time to leaven them.


Taro's rate:★★★★★
This buns with homemade apple jam and mascarpone cheese are awesome. Otherwise this bread with tuna paste( tuna+Mascarpone!).
Am not sure whether he loves this bread or Mascarpone though. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment