May 29, 2010

Pannacotta

This is also one of my plans for Taro. But failed. Never went well when I made meals for Taro.
As Taro is reluctant to eat solid food, I came up with the idea. Pannacotta is made from milk and fresh cream which are his favourite ones. Plus very smooth to eat. He is supposed to like it, but he refused it as well.
There're loads of pannnacotta left in my fridge. How can I consume them? Don't want to finish them any more...... No cream!! No sweets!! They're my enemy so far.....

Here's the recipe of Pannacotta. Very easy to cook.

Ingredients
-300cc milk
-200cc fresh cream
-5 tablespoon sugar
-5g gelatin powder ( add 2 tablespoon water into a small bowl and stir in the gelatin powder.)

Method
1 In a saucepan, stir together milk and sugar with middle heat. Once the sugar dissolved add gelatin liquid and stir well. (do not boil) Set aside and cool it down. ( If you like it, add some vanilla)
2 As 1 become room temprature, add fresh milk and stir well.
3 Pour into six individual ramekin dishes.
4 Cool the ramekins uncovered at room temperature. When cool. cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
Serve 6

This time, I pour blueberry sauce on it. Just mix blueberry jam and red wine together in a sauce pan. Since it was just done and hot, the pannacotta was about to melt...

No comments:

Post a Comment