May 9, 2010

Naples Style Pizza


Pizza Margarita

Kaori Pizza :D

Baked pizza from scratch. There're various type of pizza in the world, but my best favourite pizza is Naples style which has a chewy texture.

I thought it was hard to make it same as Naples unless I have a oven made of stones.
However, I found my oven has a pizza stone and great heat ability. It rises 340℃!!
I don't need to go out for "pizzeria"!! Yay.
This time, I baked the basic and simple pizza, "Margarita"(basil leaves, mozzarella, tomato) and pineapple and bacon pizza. The latter one, I put various ingredients on it- besides pineapple and bacons, sausage, zuccini, diced tomatoes, sliced onion and broccoli.

Taro is crazy about pizza. While the pizza were in the oven, he couldn't wait for it and got grouchy! He was lying down on the floor and crying until the pizza done.
The moreover, despite the pizza was ready, it was too hot for him to taste, so he had to wait for a several minutes. Poor Taro-san.

Taro's rate: ★★★★★
Definitely he loves it. I promise I will bake it again some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment